I want to be in your arms tonight,
Yes, I want it so much,
With all your love, care and affection.
With no thoughts in mind of present and future.
Free from all shackles of the world,
Just listening to what our breath has to say to each other.

How after a long tiresome wait, the day arrived,
The day
When I, felt my soul drenched in your love.
And you took me to a trance,
Away from all these fake realities of life.

I want to be in your arms tonight,
Yes, I want it so much,
And I want the night to end with my name on your lips,
Followed by a smile.


This entry was posted on 17:45 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Redland Jumping Castle said...

    I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but definitely you are going
    to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

  1. ... on 5 October 2012 at 13:44  
  2. Unknown said...

    brillant...

  3. ... on 21 October 2012 at 01:14