My heart has a lot to say, but words fall short,
My eyes are searching something, but feels somewhere lost.

Holding a hand, I want to travel long,
Listen to his tunes; want to dance to his songs.

Want to make an effort to give life a different meaning,
Give a reason to it to share its feelings.

Feels like flying up high in the sky,
Without the fear of falling down and die.

Wish someone was here to hold me when I fall,
To soothe me with his touch and to drench my soul.

To make me smile and to make me glow,
And with whom I could live life with its flow.

Everything around would seem so new,
Full of life and spreading different hue.

When my unending quest will reach its destination?

Till when I will be carrying on with this fight,
And wait for someone who will be standing with open arms to hold me tight.


This entry was posted on 11:11 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Tattooed Mind said...

    Hope you find what you seek... A delightful read... Loved it :)

  1. ... on 31 October 2012 at 15:45